- Offers expanded discussion of common comorbidities occurring in children as well as challenging clinical problems in both healthy and medically complex children.
- Includes extensive new content on otology, as well as new chapters on pediatric speech disorders, 22q11.2 deletion syndrome, pediatric cochlear implantation, laryngotracheal clefts, pediatric tracheotomy and decannulation, and more.
- Covers hot topics such as evaluation and management of pediatric vestibular disorders and ankyloglossia and tight maxillary frenula.
- Provides detailed, authoritative coverage of every area of head and neck surgery, authored by leading experts in the field and carefully edited by a senior pediatric otolaryngologist, Dr. Marci M. Lesperance.
- Includes an all-new electronic appendix with supplemental pediatric content from Cummings Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, 7th edition and additional references.
- Features superb, full-color illustrations throughout.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cummings Pediatric Otolaryngology, 2nd Edition
Indispensable for all otolaryngologists who see children in their practice, as well as fellows and others in training, Cummings Pediatric Otolaryngology offers comprehensive, state-of-the-art coverage for evaluation and treatment of children with otolaryngologic disorders. The 2nd Edition features revised and updated content and numerous new chapters throughout, making it your #1 resource for the latest information, techniques, and treatments on improving otolaryngologic outcomes for children.
Edited by Marci M. Lesperance, MD, Professor, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Chief, Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, Michigan