For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. ENT Secrets, 5th Edition, offers practical, up-to-date coverage of the full range of essential topics in this dynamic field. This highly regarded resource features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, pearls, memory aids, and an easy-to-read style – making inquiry, reference, and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.Key Features
Author InformationBy Melissa A. Scholes, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Otolaryngology, University of Colorado, Aurora, CO and Vijay R. Ramakrishnan, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Otolaryngology, Co-Director, CU Skull Base Program, University of Colorado, Aurora, CO
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Coverage includes the full range of topics in otolaryngology, from basic science to obstructive sleep apnea to the aging neck and face.
- New chapters cover pharyngitis and laryngitis, evaluation of hearing, hearing loss and ototoxicity, and cochlear implants.
- Fully revised and updated, including protocols and guidelines that are continuously evolving and that increasingly dictate best practices.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from global leaders in the field – all providing a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
ENT Secrets, 5th Edition