Improve your electrocardiogram interpretation skills with this outstanding workbook/electronic resource! Interactive Electrocardiography, 3rd Edition is an ideal learning tool for expanding and refining your interpretation skills at any level. A comprehensive collection of common and uncommon electrocardiograms works seamlessly with an interactive electronic tutorial to provide an easy-to-use learning resource and navigable reference library for healthcare workers of differing specialties and experience.
- 500 common and uncommon ECGs (300 are new!) are grouped into three levels of complexity: beginning, intermediate, and advanced – perfect for systematic review at your own pace.
- Unique electronic features include tracings with labeled color-coded annotation arrows and accompanied by a clinical history, interpretation, and list of diagnostic keywords. The keywords can be used for quick searches when retrieving examples of specific electrocardiogram findings and diagnoses.
- The workbook contains life-size reproductions of each electrocardiogram on the electronic tutorial. Simply examine the workbook, then code the answer electronically and receive immediate feedback.
- The electronic tutorial provides additional clinical information, expert author electrocardiogram interpretation, annotations, comments, key word listings, multiple-choice questions, and diagnostic categories unique for each tracing reinforcing key interpretation concepts.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use