Encompassing all anesthesia topics from basic to advanced, Miller’s Anesthesia Review, 3rd Edition, by Drs. Lorraine M. Sdrales and Ronald D. Miller, is an ideal study guide to assess your knowledge and deepen your understanding. This easy-to-use resource is conveniently cross-referenced to the newest edition of Miller & Pardo: Basics of Anesthesia. Hundreds of questions cover everything from physiologic and pharmacologic principles through anesthetic machine systems, anesthetic delivery in a variety of settings, and anesthesia administration for a full range of disease states.
- Corresponds to Miller & Pardo’s Basics of Anesthesia to help you make the most of your study time and learn more efficiently.
- Provides immediate feedback with detailed answers to each question at the end of every chapter, cross-referenced to specific pages in Basics of Anesthesia.
New to this Edition
- Includes new chapters on Neurotoxicity of Anesthesia, Palliative Care, Sleep Medicine, and Perioperative Surgical Home.
- Brings you fully up to date with revised questions throughout, progressing logically from basic to advanced topics.
- Covers hot topics such as Implantable Cardiac Pulse Generators, Anesthesia for Robotic Surgery, Perioperative Blindness, Human Performance and Patient Safety, and Civil, Chemical, and Biological Warfare.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Lorraine M Sdrales, MD, Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA; Staff Anesthesiologist, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA and Ronald D. Miller, MD, MS, Professor Emertius of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, San Francisco, California