Purchasers of Veterinary Ophthalmic Surgery have at their disposal a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to all types of ophthalmic surgical techniques across all species.
Techniques are covered topographically, and species-by-species, with difficulty gradings for each one. Many of these procedures will be undertaken by the veterinary generalist, not only the specialized ophthalmologist.
Nearly 1,000 large-sized illustrations, 750 of them in full colour, allow the practitioner to follow the techniques step-by-step. Internationally recognized as an authority on small animal ophthalmic surgery, Dr Gelatt is joined by expert contributors who together provide authoritative and definitive solutions to practitioners’ eye surgery requirements.
Whatever your field of specialism, this is the only eye surgery book you are ever likely to need.
For: residents in veterinary ophthalmology; general, small animal, and equine veterinary practitioners; veterinary ophthalmologists; veterinary medicine students.
- Comprehensive coverage of all species
- Lavishly illustrated sequenced figures of all procedures
- Step-by-step approach for maximum clarity
- A superb collection of online video clips gives clarification of the most common procedures
- The only ophthalmic surgery text for veterinarians