- Provides focused content in a templated, easy-to-read format, with expert commentary from a global team of authors who are renowned for their particular surgical technique.
- Includes case examples, surgical pearls to follow, and common tendencies to avoid in order to prevent complications and optimize surgical outcomes.
- Contains high-quality photos throughout that walk you through the procedures.
- Features videos for each surgical technique, allowing you to preoperatively plan for highly complex surgical techniques and access all alternative techniques in one location.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
Treatment of Acetabular Bone Loss and Chronic Pelvic Discontinuity, 1st Edition
Edited and written by pioneers and experts in the field, Treatment of Acetabular Bone Loss and Chronic Pelvic Discontinuity is the first text to provide focused, practical content on the effective evaluation and treatment of this challenging problem. Comprehensive and easy to follow, it offers a step-by-step approach to teach surgeons how to tailor their surgery to each individual patient’s anatomy with the goal of improving patient outcomes.
By Neil P. Sheth, MD, FACS, Chief, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Pennsylvania Hospital; Director of Global Orthopaedics (www.globalortho.org); Site Director Pennsylvania Hospital – Adult Hip and Knee Reconstruction Fellowship; Assistant Professor, University of Pennsylvania Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Wayne Paprosky, MD, FACS, Professor, Department of Orthopaedics, Section of Adult Joint Reconstruction, Rush Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois