More than “just a coloring book, this unique learning tool offers:
- More than 100 key topics in physiology, using bold, clear drawings based on classic artwork by Frank Netter, MD and other master scientific and medical illustrators.
- Coloring exercises that emphasize pathways, processes, and cycles for a visual memory aid.
- Quick-reference tables and Pathophysiology Notes that bridge basic science with health care and medicine.
- Workbook review questions and drawing challenges to reinforce comprehension and retention.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook includes completed coloring and workbook pages for reference and allows you to access all of the text and figures, from the book on a variety of devices.