Offering a targeted, concise approach to clinical anatomy, Netter’s Clinical Anatomy, 5th Edition, is a portable, easy-to-read text that bridges normal anatomy to common clinical conditions. It features nearly 600 superb illustrations by Drs. Frank H. Netter and Carlos Machado that provide essential descriptions of anatomy, embryology, and pathology to help you understand their clinical relevance. Authored by John Hansen, PhD, an Honored Member of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists, this visually stunning text covers and reviews the sizable area of human anatomy and pathology in a quick, easy-to-grasp format.
- Nearly 600 Netter and Machado illustrations provide essential depictions of anatomy, embryology, and pathology to help you quickly learn and understand through visuals.
- Every clinical correlation is illustrated—more than 200 in all.
- Clinical Focus boxes present hundreds of illustrated clinical correlations that bridge anatomy to pathophysiology, and Features and Characteristics boxes explain the relation between structure and function.
- Muscle/Ligament/Joint tables summarize attachment points, actions, and other key information related to each structure.
- Uses updated terminology based on the second edition of the international anatomic standard, Terminologia Anatomica, and content is aligned with Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy, 8th Edition.
- Both USMLE-style review questions and short answer questions online help you gauge your mastery of the material and assess areas in need of further study. Other study tools include bonus clinical focus boxes, and 3D models.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Evolve Instructor site with an image bank of clinical correlates is available to instructors through their Elsevier sales rep or via request at https://evolve.elsevier.com.