Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
This sixth installment in the Master Techniques in Otolaryngologic Surgery series provides step-by-step instructions and descriptions of procedures that every otolaryngologist who performs otologic/neurotologic surgery should find very useful. All contributors are experts in their field, chosen for their extensive experience and expertise. Extensively illustrated, the book discusses hearing and tympanic membrane reconstruction, grafting, regeneration, approaches for tumor excisions, implanting techniques, nerve decompression, repair and rehabilitation, and other techniques.
- Offers specialists and generalists how-to guidance on successfully performing various common and advanced procedures.
- Content is organized by procedure, and features procedural history, physical assessment, pre- and post-operative planning, technical instructions, and other key topics.
- Includes “pearls and pitfalls”: hints for a successful procedure and avoiding and managing complications.
- Nearly 1,000 illustrations and photographs depicting accurate techniques.
- Videos of correct procedural techniques are linked from the eBook.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
by Jr. Roland J. Thomas