Portable and clinically oriented, this full-color handbook is a unique and timely guide to valvular heart disease and percutaneous coronary interventions. A structured, standardized format helps you quickly find the information you need, while numerous illustrations and videos online provide visual support for key concepts and procedures.
- Numerous tables, diagrams, and images highlight concepts, procedures, and devices related to valvular heart disease.
- Structured outline format lists landmark articles, key reviews, and relevant book chapters at the end of each chapter.
- Online chapter self-assessment questions and answers allow you to self-test and review key concepts.
- Authored by current or former Cleveland Clinic trainees and clinicians, as well as international experts in the field.
- Ideal for interventional cardiologists, fellows, cardiothoracic surgeons, anesthesiologists, cardiac technicians, sonographers, nurses, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options offer the ability to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click — as well as share with friends and colleagues.
By Craig R. Asher and Brian P. Griffin