Global experts, in conjunction with the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer, bring you up to date with today’s best approaches to lung cancer diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up. IASLC Thoracic Oncology, 2nd Edition, keeps you abreast of the entire scope of this fast-changing field, from epidemiology to diagnosis to treatment to advocacy. Written in a straightforward, practical style for the busy clinician, this comprehensive, multidisciplinary title is a must-have for anyone involved in the care of patients with lung cancer and other thoracic malignancies.
- Offers practical, relevant coverage of basic science, epidemiology, pulmonology, medical and radiation oncology, surgery, pathology, palliative care, nursing, and advocacy.
- Provides authoritative guidance from the IASLC – the only global organization dedicated to the study of lung cancer.
New to this Edition
- Includes new content on molecular testing, immunotherapy, early detection, staging and the IASLC staging system, surgical resection for stage I and stage II lung cancer, and stem cells in lung cancer.
- Features a new full-color design throughout, as well as updated diagnostic algorithms.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Harvey Pass; David Ball and Giorgio Scagliotti