For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Hypertension Secrets, 2nd Edition, offers practical, up-to-date coverage of the full range of essential topics in this dynamic field. This highly regarded resource features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, pearls, memory aids, and an easy-to-read style – making inquiry, reference, and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Covers the full range of pathophysiology, natural history, and diagnosis and management of hypertension for in-training or practicing professionals.
- Fully revised and updated, including protocols and guidelines that are continuously evolving and that increasingly dictate best practices.
- Includes chapters on obstructive sleep apnea; drug- or alcohol-induced hypertension; hypertension and diabetes, the obese individual, African Americans, the elderly, thyroid disorders, and pregnancy; and the role of device therapy.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from global leaders in the field – all providing a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Edited by Edgar V. Lerma, MD, FACP, FASN, FAHA, Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, Section of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, University of Illinois and Chicago College of Medicine; Associates in Nephrology, S.C., Chicago, Illinois
Não existem opiniões ainda.