Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
- Features enhanced online content including echo clips, case studies, and more.
- Includes new content specifically for cardiac sonographers.
- Reflects new training guidelines for cardiology fellows emphasizing the importance of echocardiography in the general practice of cardiology.
- Describes the interrelationship of other imaging technologies with echocardiography and the role of echo as part of a multimodality approach to patients.
- Contains more than 1,600 high-quality illustrations – 600 in full color.
- Covers the use of 3D echocardiography and perfusion imaging; current AHA/ACC guidelines, appropriate use guidelines, and the mechanics and utility of strain and strain rate imaging.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.