Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
This unique, continually updated reference remains the gold standard reference in the field with:
- A focus on immunotherapy throughout and new chapters on precision oncology and the microbiome.
- Guidance on managing every type of cancer, while incorporating recent treatment advances.
- The most effective strategies for managing every type of cancer by stage of presentation.
- Balanced, multidisciplinary advice from a surgeon, a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist.
- Important related topics such as cancer screening and prevention, palliative care, supportive oncology, and quality of life issues.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
by Vincent T. DeVita Jr., Steven A. Rosenberg and Theodore S. Lawrence