Clinical Naturopathy: In Practice applies the research, principles and treatment protocols outlined in Clinical Naturopathy: An Evidence-Based Guide to Practice, 2nd Edition.
Written by a team of world-leading naturopathic practitioners and academics, Clinical Naturopathy: In Practice demonstrates the clinical decision-making processes in treating common conditions. It shares the clinical experiences of the expert authors, provides a gold-standard, integrative approach to real-world cases, and will guide you to deliver better clinical outcomes for your patients.
- Clinical pearls – key points to take into consideration during the examination process
- Diagnostic considerations
- Treatment protocols
- Example prescriptions
- Expected outcomes and Signposts for recovery – what to expect if treatment is effective or not
- Follow-up protocols – a guide of what to expect throughout the patient journey
- Clinical comprehension questions – to help understand practical concepts that drive the authors’ clinical decision making
By Jerome Sarris, ND (ACNM), MHSc HMed (UNE), Adv Dip Acu (ACNM), Dip Nutri (ACNM), PhD (UQ), Senior Research Fellow, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, The University of Melbourne and Centre for Human Psychopharmacology, Swinburne University of Technology, Victoria and Jon Wardle, ND (ACNM), MPH, PhD (UQ), Chancellor’s Research Fellow, Australian Research Centre in Complementary and Integrative Medicine, Faculty of Health, University of Technology Sydney; Trans-Pacific Fellow, School of Medicine, University of Washington; Naturopathic Practitioner, Herbs on the Hill, Brisbane, Queensland