- Helps you prepare for examinations and clinical practice with real-world patient scenarios (19 new to this edition) with accompanying images, questions, and answers.
- Covers the most important and relevant aspects of each topic in a concise, bulleted format for easy recall and effective exam preparation.
- Contains hundreds of clinical and histological images, OCT and other current imaging methods, anatomic details, common ophthalmic test findings, and more.
- Presents the findings of key clinical studies with which you are expected to be familiar.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Case Reviews in Ophthalmology, 3rd Edition
Using a highly effective case study format, Case Reviews in Ophthalmology, 3rd Edition, incorporates both medical knowledge and clinical judgement to help you achieve the best possible results on practical exams. This carefully compiled study resource provides more than 165 relevant cases covering every aspect of the field: optics/refraction, neuro-ophthalmology/orbit, pediatrics/strabismus, external disease/adnexa, anterior segment, and posterior segment. Large photos highlight each case, enhancing your knowledge and reinforcing key aspects of diagnosis.
Edited by Neil J. Friedman, MD, Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Partner, Mid-Peninsula Ophthalmology Medical Group, Menlo Park, CA, USA and Peter K. Kaiser, MD, Chaney Family Endowed Chair for Ophthalmology, Research Professor of Ophthalmology, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Cole Eye Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA