- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Fully revised and updated, including new information on peripheral vascular and cerebrovascular disease, direct oral anticoagulant agents, and transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR).
- New chapter on COVID-19 and the Cardiovascular System.
- Several hundred illustrations, figures, and flow diagrams clearly depict key topics.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from global leaders in the field – all providing a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Written by global experts and thought leaders in cardiovascular disease.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cardiology Secrets, 6th Edition
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Cardiology Secrets, 6th Edition, offers practical, up-to-date coverage of the full range of essential topics in this dynamic field. This highly regarded resource features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, pearls, memory aids, and an easy-to-read style – making inquiry, reference, and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
By Glenn N. Levine, MD, FACC, FAHA, Professor Medicine-Cardiology Baylor College of Medicine Houston, TX, US