Basic Science in Obstetrics and Gynaecology is an essential one-stop, portable revision tool for candidates preparing for Part 1 of the MRCOG specialist examination.
Fully updated by experts who are internationally recognised in their fields, the chapters match the syllabus of the exam, combining detailed coverage of the science with related self-assessment questions that you will encounter in the MRCOG.
This book is suitable for doctors specialising in obstetrics and gynaecology who want the best chance possible to pass this difficult exam.
- Fully revised and updated
- Completely updated self-assessment chapter, written in the style of the new exam
- Extensive revision of fetal physiology, biophysics, biochemistry, endocrinology, and physiology
- New top-quality illustrations to support learning
- Covers all topics for the MRCOG Part 1, including basic science and clinical anatomy
- Contains self-assessment SBA questions to consolidate learning
- Includes three mock exam papers enabling you to practice for the exam
- Digital version included